Sunday 31 March 2013

Deadpool Squirrel

I'm making more squirrels for All Round Clothing, It's great they have been so popular!
Inbetween making batches of the crochet bad boys I decided to make a Deadpool version for my friend for his birthday, He designs for All Round Clothing so I thought it'd be nice for him to have a custom squirrel, thankfully he loved it!



I had to spray paint the eyes white as I couldn't find any white safety eyes, I used Plastikote spray paint which worked quite well, I had to use a few coats as it kept running off the eyes.
His little Swords are wooden skewers which I covered in glue and wrapped the wool around, I was worried it was going to unravel but Pritt Stick worked better than I had envisioned, the glue gun would of made a mess everywhere.


Deadpool Squirrel ready for action



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...