Sunday 7 April 2013

Non Geek Chic

Inbetween Squirrel making I knocked up a doily for my mum, she kept hinting she wanted one for her kitchen table, the biggest and last hint was when she purchased a ball of orange cotton yarn.
Despite the fact that my mother taught me to crochet she doesn't do any herself, therefore if she wants something made she waits for me to it for her.

Cute doily!

 I do like this doily, I wish she wanted one with a few colours in though as plain orange was a bit boring to make,  thankfully making one is super quick though so I didn't have to stare at it for too long.
I got the pattern from Simply Crochet magazine, it's supposed to have another couple of rows added onto it but I decided it was about the right size like this and the petals look sweet sticking out of the bottom of the fruit bowl!


Looks like a flower under the bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...