Friday 26 July 2013

Max Amigurumi At Last

I can't believe I haven't posted about Mr. Pea's other amigurumi I made him for his birthday (which was in the middle of June, oops!)
I made him an amigurumi of Max the rabbity thing originally from the comic Sam and Max: Freelance Police. We played the new episodes on PS3 together last summer and went retro Hit the Road on the PC recently, his favorite character being Max I figured he would be pleased, he was!

I made up my own pattern for him, I couldn't find any on teh interwebs, it took me a while but I managed to get him done in time.




His hands were the hardest part (Max has such big hands!). They were difficult to capture in crochet, a lot of fingers were made before I had 8 which were pretty much perfect.



2 comments:

  1. Hi...!!!
    love this!
    may I have the pattern of max..?
    My email: victor.galvez@caubet.cimera.es

    many thanks...!!! awesome work.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I have only just seen this! I wrote it all on paper and it's missing :(
      If I come across it I will send you it :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...